The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011

What's next?

This morning Andy and I drove to America First Credit Union and gave them the Kia Optima. This is our very first experience of having to relinquish something. We were to date on the payments, but we decided it would be better to buy my moms Honda Accord from her with fewer miles on it than to keep the Optima. I hope we can have it payed off in a year. I was looking at my hands today and was thinking they're starting to look like my mothers. I am getting age spots and then I thought of something that made me a little depressed-in 20 years I'll be almost 70. Elderly people are beautiful people to me and I have a lot of respect for them but I can't imagine myself being in their situation. Lately I've really been pondering over what the future will bring? Like what will be going on in the world? How soon will Mike be married? Where will Curtis be going on a mission to? Where will we be living? Will Nick get over this food allergy he has? How much longer will my parents be alive? Lots to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment