The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fingers crossed

Jason, our oldest(Hindes 57 sauce)announced to Andy and I yesterday that he is looking for a different job. He wants to be a policeman. We went out to dinner with he and Kami last night and had barely left their driveway when he said, "I have an announcement to make." I said, jokingly "You're pregnant." (lots of laughs) Then I got real and said,"You're moving?" "You're getting a new job?" BINGO. I hope he stays with it and just maybe Kami will be able to come home and be with their babies. By the way, Kami's platelet count was the best it's been, last Tuesday her count was up to 80 thousand. Yea!

2 comments:

  1. I think so too Adree. He's thinking of being a prison guard to get police training. ?????

    ReplyDelete