The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Great Wall of China. Great Day

This has been a great day. Work was good. I put Dibbles scores on the computer for our students at Spring Lake. Dibbles is a nationwide reading test for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders. The weather for lunch recess was sunny and nice for a winter day. Went to visit Barbara to see how she was feeling. Swept her kitchen floor and vacuumed for her. Drove in to Provo to visit George Anderson who just had surgery on his back. Irma was there too and treated Juanita and I to PF Changs. We had dessert. We all shared a Great Wall of China (4 layer chocolate cake with raspberry sauce)-heavenly and New York style cheese cake. When I was driving home tonight I came upon a beautiful sunset in Santaquin so I drove off the side of the rode to take a picture. Utah has wonderful sunsets. What a great day. I am grateful for my association with good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment