The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011

Long Story, Short

Who knew that renting a home was going to be this emotional. I have cried today unsure of where we might be living. Andy talked to Kent today and he told Andy that he wants to wait a week for us to sign contracts and move in. Sounds crazy. First he only wanted us to move in for 5 months. We told him that wouldn't work for us...then he tells us a few weeks later that we can rent it for 2 or more years, but he wants us in the first of February or he'd relist it on KSL. We told him we wanted it and even walked throught the house with him again. The last thing he told us was sign contract on 31st of January and then we can move in...now we're left hangin. I called him and asked him to be upfront and honest, "Are we going to be able to rent it?" He had a slight hesitation and said probably. I asked him to call me as soon as he can give me an answer and he said he'd get back with me soon. As of tonight expecting to get the key, we have empty hands. Probably?

2 comments:

  1. Boo!!! I'm so sorry this is happening. It will all work out though :) It always does! Love you! Our thoughts and prayers are with you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adree. I told Heavenly Father what I wanted and I know what is to be will work out. I love you.

    ReplyDelete