The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Home is ... Your's!

Dad and Trudy got here today. I have missed them. We have really gotten close these past few years and I'm so thankful. Trudy and I have become good friends and Andy and his dad have been able to have a father/son relationship that for a lot of years they missed out on. It feels good to be together with them. I wish miles didn't keep us seperated For we are close in our hearts. Going thfough the Great Life Training assisted us with that immensly. It'll be so nice to have them here for a visit before they head on to Michigan for the reunion. That makes me sad that our family won't be there. I was looking forward to going back there with Andy and the kids and meeting Hindes families we have never met before. I love you dad and Trudy. Thanks for the memories and all you've done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment