The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Laurel Advisor

I have had a new calling for a couple of months now. I am Santaquin 13's ward laurel advisor. The young women in our ward are pretty special. Today the Bishop came in and gave the girls the lesson on 'Preparing for the Temple'. It was a good lesson. I'm really excited to give next weeks lesson on Temple Marriage. I'm grateful for the gospel and for my temple marriage. The Plan of Salvation is a great plan and knowing that I can be with my family forever if I live the gospel makes me so happy and brings me such hope. Grateful for my own experience as a young woman and grateful for being involved in the Young Women program as a leader in this calling and several years back as a counselor. The church is true and it's organizations help us all to return to our Heavenly parents and Christ.

1 comment: