The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Friday, May 6, 2011

M O T H E R

Being a mother has got to be one of the hardest, yet greatest thing to be. It can be very frustrating, but very rewarding. "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." Right now, I can't remember who said this, but I believe it was one of the American presidents. I'm thankful to be a mother. I love my sons. All 6 of them are special in their own way. I'm grateful for my own mother. She is an example of kindness, compassion, service, dedication, and beauty... Mom you are the best mom for me and my siblings. I'm grateful for my mother-in-law Trudy. She's got a heart of gold. Thank you Trudy for being my friend. I wish I could've known Andy's mother better. She was a very affectionate woman. I'm sorry she left this world too early. I can't wait to have a relationship with her in Heaven. Thank you Inge for giving birth to Andy. He's a wonderful man. Another woman I can't wait to meet is Heavenly Mother. She must be so beautiful. Ever since I was little I always wanted to be a MOM. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Keep up the good work. IT"S WORTH IT. (yes, even the gray hairs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment