The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday, yesterday, was nice. Michael and Andy and I went to hear Leon and Marylynn Vansicle give talks for their mission to South Africa. They leave today for the MTC. They have been very generous in assisting with Andy and Hearts and Hands. Out of the 30 homes completed this fall, they have assisted with 17. I know they are going to be great missionaries. I hope that someday Andy and I can serve a mission together. We had family pictures taken too. Not like what I had planned, but because of the weather we were forced to do something else, but it all worked out in the end. The Bings let us use their cabin on their property. This week Jason is going to be graduating from training to be a prison guard and we are planning on going with Curtis to the temple. Saturday we will be canning with some ward members here at the house. Lots going on this week and the next. I can't wait to see my siblings and mom and dad. It's been a long time since they've all been here in Santaquin together. The last time was at J. and Kami's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment