The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sept. 24-28 2011

These were good times. Mitch and Molly and Sheila, Judd, Vance and mom got here on the 24th. We drove up Payson Canyon to the main lake and walked around it enjoying the start of the fall colors. We went to the RedBarn and had delicious icecream. Then Andy grilled us steaks and we enjoyed corn on the cob. Sunday Curtis spoke in sacrament meeting. He leaves for the MTC on Oct. 19. He had a lot of people come to hear him and we had a big crowd afterward at the house. Adree, Brenton and their cute kids surprised us by attending. So fun. Monday, my mom and me and my sister went to lunch and a movie. Andy took Curtis and headed for Blanding. They went to Moab and had a hummer tour. They had a fun experience together. Monday night J. and Kami and Jarrett and Jax came over and we went to the pumpkin patch. Mike drove the tractor. This is something that has become a Hindes tradition. Grandma said she enjoyed it. Tuesday I went to work while my mom, Sheila and Vance visited with Danzel. She's my Uncle Steve's x-wife. Wednesday, I took off work and mom, Sheila, Judd and I went to Temple Square. What a wonderful time we had. We went to the museum, the visitors center, watched a movie, Joseph Smith, at the JS Memorial BLDG and then ate at the Lion House. Talk about yummy. Good times with my extended family. I hated to see the last of them leave on the 29th. Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment