The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Sunday, April 3, 2011

General Conference Sunday

We started the day off right with a wonderful breakfast: bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes and o.j. All the family was here. Right down to the youngest Hindes-Jax. We watched conference on LDS. org until we had to many internet interuptions and then second session we listened to on the radio. Well, what we could hear amidst the noisy kids. We then had a late lunch or early dinner, at 4:15. Yummy teryaki, pineapple chicken meatballs from Costco, salad and baked potato. It was a very nice day because all the family was together. I love my husband, my children and grandchildren. Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So glad you could all enjoy conference together. Our love, thoughts, and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Adree. I feel pretty important knowing we're in your prayers. Thanks sweetie.

    ReplyDelete