The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Well here I am, hoping to make this blog into something memorable. Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I am so glad it's going to be a White Christmas. By the way, Bing Crosby's version is the best and it has outsold any other Christmas song ever to date. Looking forward to spending time with my family especially my little grandchildren, Jarrett and Jax. Matthew, my youngest son is 9 and as far as I know is looking forward to Santa coming and leaving presents. I wonder how early he'll be waking up. I remember Curtis waking us up one year at 2:00 a.m. You don't think he was excited now, do you? Mike has been gone for 2 years and it'll be wonderful to have him here. So here's the start of something wonderful...our blog from the sauces- HIndes Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment