The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Saturday, December 25, 2010

J O Y

J is for Jesus Christ...
O is for Others...
Y is for You
My sister gave our family a Christmas treasure. She sent a gift and wrote a poem. I love my sister. She is very talented.

Christmas has come and gone for 2010. Curtis (hot sauce) guessed everything he was getting except for one, a coat. I guessed what Andy got me, a new comforter set for our bed. Mike(the sauce) liked his gift, a picture of the Salt Lake Temple in construction in 1892. Matthew(crazy sauce) was way excited. Santa brought him everything he asked for. Nick(mild sauce) was glad for a camera but sad he couldn't eat any goodies. He'll be so happy when this diet is over and hopefully he can slowly get back to eating the things he's allergic to. Nate(little sauce) asked for a Woody Doll and got it. He seemed to be content. Grandma Foy gave our family and J's(Hindes 57 sauce) a jar labeled Christmas 2011 and in that jar we are to put our spare change. When Christmas comes around we are to take the money and spend it on a needy family. What a wonderful idea. Grandpa Hindes called today and asked me if I was sad knowing this was the last Christmas we'd be spending in our house. To tell you the truth, I hadn't even thought of it. When he asked Andy, Andy told him not really, it's just stuff. What's important is our family we'll still be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment