The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Nightmare, I called it. Andy's responsen " IT'S AN EXPERIENCE."

W O W ! That's all I can describe when I think about what has taken place the last few days. I never knew finding a vehicle could be so difficult. It all started when we found a car in Auto Trader. Okay so the car we liked was in California. No problem. Andy had been on the phone with the owner and checked out the car online several times. He had done the research.. The plan was for he and I to fly to Long Beach, get picked up by the owner and the next day dry back home. 3 days later we're home, but with a car we purchased in Phoenix. But I will never forget Emmanuel and I hope we see him again. I'm so grateful he came into our lives. Born in the Philippines, spent some time in the country of Jordan, where his dad is from and raised in Huntington Beach California by his half white, half asian mother. What an amazing young man for being 25yrs old. So polite, so curtious and gracious, smart, handsome and concious. If only I had a daughter. The buick regal, the tow truck, the motel rooms, the buick dealer... It would take me to long to type. Ask me about it someday. "IT'S AN EXPERIENCE!" If we hadn't of had this, we wouldn't have made a new friend- Emmanuel-I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment