The Hindes Family

The Hindes Family
September 2011

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Current Events for our family

I'm so excited for my brother Vance. Tomorrow evening he's get's baptized back into the church. What a wonderful event for him in his life and I can't wait to witness the occasion. I'm taking Nick and Matt with me and we're headed out very early in the morning so we can make it to the baptism. Dad Hindes is with Andy on the reservation and Trudy and Brindley stayed here with me. Unfortunately Trudy is not feeling good. She is so good with her grandbaby. She loves him so much. Curtis and Nathan are at Timberline. Curtis is staffing and Nate is a participant. Jason is training for his prison guard job at the SLCC Larry Miller Complex. He has been tired. Lots to llearn and take in. He and Kami are redoing their living room. It will be nice when it's complete. Mike is working part time at Rocky Mountain for now. He has Thursdays off. Off to Arizona early tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the scenic drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment